Monday, December 5, 2016

My Christmas Playlist 2016! Blogmas Day 5

To kick off my Blogmas, I'm going to be sharing my Christmas music playlist with you all!

Personally for me, in order for it to start feeling like the holidays, I need to have a christmas music playlist prepared.

My playlist is on Spotify, where you can follow it! My username is @the_nina_bro and I have a ton of playlists so feel free to check them out! I'm going to be numbering these by how much I like them.


#1) Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Judy Garland


This is my absolute favorite song, and I love it sung by her! This song was from Meet Me in St. Louis, which is by far my favorite holiday movie. I was brought up on a ton of Judy Garland movies, so this definitely shows through! 


#2) The Christmas Song - The Raveonettes 


This is a really upbeat christmas song, and I'm in love (although the album art is a little weird). 


#3 Gingerbread Man - Melanie Martinez



Although this isn't an official Christmas song, I really like this winter holiday feel that listening to this song creates. Petition for Melanie to come out with a Christmas album? 


#4 Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande



Can I just say that Ariana Grande is the queen of Christmas albums, honestly every year she puts one up and it's perfection. In this song, the chords and her voice are a perfect match and I love this song!

#5 Winter Wonderland - Bing Crosby



This is a classic, and I recommend it for everyone's christmas playlist! As you can see I'm really into the older holiday classics, and they really set the seasonal mood. 


#6  Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen - Cover by Pentatonix


I officially love this original song, and how peaceful it sounds. Pentatonix's cover of it is perfection and I recommend it!


#7 The Nutcracker Waltz of the Snowflakes - NYC Ballet Orchestra 




My Christmas season isn't truly Christmas until I see the Nutcracker, the same goes for my playlist! I really enjoy the waltz of the snowflakes and how beautiful it sounds and looks in the ballet. 

#8 The Nutcracker Drosselmeier's Arrival - NYC Ballet Orchestra


This is also one of my favorite parts of the Nutcracker, especially the beginning and the party songs. Although this is personally one of my favorites, I also recommend the March and Overture. 

#9 All I Want for Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey 



Okay, okay, I'm sure some of you were wondering where this classic was in my playlist, so here you go! This isn't one of my favorites, and personally I get a little tired of it after hearing it a lot but I still added this to my playlist, because duh! 


#10 Last Christmas - Ariana Grande


Honestly I love this song so much, it is really catchy and everyone needs this in their playlist. 


#11 Santa Baby - Ariana Grande 



Although this is a bit to whispery for my tastes, I love it!

#12 Carol of the Bells - Pentatonix Cover


As I said earlier, I think Pentatonix is the best group for Christmas covers, their a cappella style just fits the seasonal songs perfectly!


These are all the songs from my Christmas playlist that I'm sharing with you guys, but if you want to see (or hear) more of my holiday favorites, feel free to check out my Spotify!

Check out my full Christmas playlist!


No comments:

Post a Comment