Friday, August 7, 2015

About

Hi, I'm Nina, and I'm so glad you're here!

I'm a teen with a passion for baking, fashion, and all things to do with sustainability! 

  • I'm a vegetarian and I've been leading a 75% plant-based lifestyle!
  • I'm a big history nerd and I'm a huge fan of anything vintage: movies, fashion, you name it!
  • I could spend HOURS pining over rustic fall boards on Pinterest.
  • I am seriously obsessed with iced chai lattes!

I truly believe sustainability and a plant-based lifestyle should be accessible to everyone. It is one of my missions on this page to share affordable and easy recipes as well as tips to lead a more sustainable lifestyle.

On here, I will share my love of fashion and wellness as well as all kinds of recipes!

Feel free to stay in touch by following me! You can enter your email in the right column to receive weekly updates on my blog, or connect through BlogLovin' located in the right column as well!



1 comment: