Saturday, December 10, 2016

GIFT GUIDE FOR TEENS! Blogmas Day 10

Hello everyone!

Today's blogmas day 10 post is going to be a gift guide! I'm sorry this is so late though, I've been working on this post for about 4 days and I put a lot of effort into it and I'd be honored if you followed my blog :)

I already did a gift guide last year, with gift ideas for each family member. So, I didn't really want to do the same thing this year. Here are just some popular gifts every teen will want!

I've tried to sort these out my price and categories!

Books/Fandom Merch:


$5-10: Accessories from Etsy

Etsy is another great site for handmade stuff that you can find a ton of affordable, quirky items! I just chose these cool pencils that are wrapped in pages from different Harry Potter books, which are sold for sets of 5 for $10. I think these are really cool, and you can also ask for custom pages and books. 


$10-15: Character Mug from Society6

These gifts are pretty affordable, mugs are priced around $15 and you're bound to find a cute gift for a book lover. I found this cute mug that any Harry Potter would adore! :)

$15-25: Agenda/Calendar

Since after Christmas will be the start of a new year, why not buy them a new planner and agenda too? I really like the ones from Lilly Pulitzer and they have a ton of stickers included in the planners!


Jewelry:



These stainless steel bracelets are very trendy right now. Although Alex and Ani sells these, Macy's also has a line of Disney character bangle bracelets with a price range of $10-20. These are gorgeous and any Disney fan will be so happy with this gift!


Clothing/Accessories: 


 




$10-25: Pink Baseball Caps

Pink baseball caps are super trendy right now! Some brands I recommend are the Polo Ralph Lauren baseball hat and the Anti Social Social Club hats. All of these hats are very popular right now.




$10: Mermaid Blanket from TrendsGal

Basically these mermaid blankets have been all the rage recently and a lot of people have put them on their Christmas wishlists. These are perfect to lounge around in when binge watching Netflix. They sell them at a lot of different online stores, but I found the cheapest ones for $9.99 and they come in a ton of different colors!




$15-20: Onesies 

I think every girl should own one of these; they're just so seriously popular and they are a great gift idea! I found some for $16 in light pink, blue and purple. Unicorn onesies are where it's at.


Tech:



$10-24: Phone/Laptop Cases from Velvet Caviar

Honestly, this site has the most beautiful phone cases! Although they are normally priced around $24, right now the site is having a sale with some cases only $9! I really like these designs and I think they're adorable.

$5-10: Earbuds

I know headphones are a very popular thing to buy for teens over the past years, but earbuds are essential! Every month I end up losing one pair by someway or another. Like, I'm not even kidding. Also, earbuds are pretty cheap, you can find them at the dollar store! 

Beauty:

$6: Lip Products from Colour Pop

I've been keeping my eye on these for a long time, and they are the Colour Pop Ultra Satin Lip products. I especially adore the shades, "Screenshot", "Airplane Mode" and "Double Tap". I think these are Kylie Lip Kit dupes and are so beautiful and affordable!


$5-20: Lush Products and Gift Sets


Lush is honestly such a great and popular brand! Their gift sets come with a ton of products including bath bombs, face masks, and body washes. I just really love their products and this makes a wonderful present!

$10-16: Hair Treatment Oils


I've really been interested in Forever21's new hair products, and the Eva NYC brand looks really cool! They have a ton of unique tumblr like hair oils for different types of hair and they are all decently priced! This will definitely make someone's day.

$2-5: Face Masks

 

Forever21 and Urban Outfitters have a ton of cute, cheap, face masks and beauty products! I definitely recommend getting these for a friend who's obsessed with skincare and beauty! Besides, these are great if you aren't sure what somebody wants.


$10-20: Urban Outfitters Facial Products


 


Urban Outfitters is the best store to buy facial products at, honestly! They have such a wide variety of products including facial mists, creams, and drying lotions. I'm putting one of these on my Christmas wishlists because all of the hype!

$5-15: Bath Products from Etsy



It might be shocking to you, but Etsy is a very popular site for selling handmade bath bombs! They are so much cheaper then Lush's products and many people believe that they are just as good! I found some that cost $12 for a set of 12 bath bombs. Honestly, these are a perfect gift! 

So that's it for this gift guide! I hope you guys liked it and found something to buy for your friends or family!



2 comments:

  1. Ooh I liked this one. I was thinking of doing different gift guides. I was going to do one for book lovers, etc.

    ReplyDelete