Friday, September 7, 2018

The Most Popular Print Right Now!

Leopard print! You've probably seen it on the streets or in the shops recently -- it's everywhere!
I really like this trend as it's super chic, as long as it's not overdone.

Leopard print and blue jeans are my favourite combo
I think the key to styling leopard print is to keep it simple. Incorporating the trend through accessories is a great idea, because things like scarves and shoes are an easy way to style the trend.
I also think key pieces work as well. Key pieces like a leopard print skirt or tank top work when paired with plain, otherwise boring clothes. Just don't you dare show up in a clashing ensemble!


Owner of @HJ.MUSE  Copenhagen.  Scandinavian inquiries: pernille@smacagency.com  Worldwide: josefinehaaning@hotmail.com Snap: josefinehj

The most classic leopard print style will always be the leopard print fur (faux always) coat. Leopard print coats are so classy and they go with almost any winter ensemble. This is one of the easiest looks to achieve. It's the epitome of the "rich girl leopard print" look.

pιnтereѕт • Whaaaale

I love the look of a silky leopard print shirt! It's really different then most of the "generic leopard print" styles we see and I like that! This look is amazing paired with jeans and a belt! 
I haven't seen this trend on the street or in stores but I love it. 


Leopard print pants!! This is definitely one to be careful with when styling because printed pants don't work with some things. I would stick to solid black pieces that accentuate the print but don't clash with it. This girl pairs her pants with a black t-shirt, black oversized coat and black sunnies (see, all black!)



Finally, a summer style with leopard print! Leopard print skirts are a big part of the upcoming leopard print phase! They're sold right now at a ton of popular stores and are being worn by a lot of celebrities. A leopard print skirt is definitely on my wish-list right now! 
This outfit is a bit much but I love the look of the leopard print skirt because it can be paired with so many different things!

Have you styled the leopard print trend yet? How so? 

Check out all of my Fashion Fave Friday posts here.



As always, here is my Pinterest board. All of the pictures in this post are from it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment