Tuesday, December 27, 2016

2017 BEAUTY WISHLIST!

Hello everyone! I know Blogmas was a failure, and I'm sorry about it, I was a lot busier during the holidays then I expected!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that you all spent time with your loved ones! :)

I have a lot of beauty products on my wishlist, so today I'm compiling a list of products I hope to buy and try out during 2017! Obviously I probably won't even buy half of these items, but these are just some makeup products I've been eying and that I hope to own in 2017.

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara

If you saw my Christmas wishlist you know that I've been wanting this for such a long time! Tons of beauty gurus rave about this product, and I can't wait to try it out! :)



Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Creams

I am absolutely in love with these lip creams! They come in such a gorgeous packaging and I really want to try them out. These are normally around $20 which is too expensive, but they sell minis on Ebay for only around $10, so I might want to try them out that way. 
Oval Rose Gold Makeup Brushes

These brushes have blown up all over the internet, and the original ones cost around $50, which is FAR too much money to spend on a little brush. They also sell dupes on Ebay for only $2, and I've heard that they are just as good, if not better.




HUDA Beauty Textured Rose Eye Shadow Palette

So many beautiful palettes have been released this year, but by far my favorite is the HUDA Beauty one. It has a mix of matte, glitter and shimmer finishes with gorgeous shades. This is also sold on Ebay for only around $10. 



Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturing Sea Salt Spray

My hair is naturally wavy, but sometimes the waves get out of check and I would like something to accentuate my hair, but control it at the same time. I haven't heard much about this, but I would like to try it out and see what it does to my hair. I also use this brand of dry shampoo.



Pixi Glow Tonic 

I've heard that this tonic is great for sensitive skin and does wonders for brightening and nourishing the skin as well as acting as a oil toner. This isn't on the cheap side, but I'm hoping I'll be able to try it out sometime this coming year!



Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

If you read my blog often, you should know that I am constantly talking about trying this item. I put it on my Christmas wish list even, but didn't receive it. I am hoping to purchase it using some money my parents gave me to buy makeup with for Christmas. In my humble opinion, this was the most raved about item of 2016. This isn't very expensive and I'm really thinking of buying it ASAP. 

I know this list is pretty unimpressive, but I'm trying not to encourage myself to buy all of these and save my money!



2 comments:

  1. Hey, if the drying lotion is expensive you could try out tea tree oil instead. It has the same effect and it's cheaper. Just apply it directly to the affected area and the imperfection would be gone the next day if not dramatically reduced.😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if the drying lotion is expensive you could try out tea tree oil instead. It has the same effect and it's cheaper. Just apply it directly to the affected area and the imperfection would be gone the next day if not dramatically reduced.😊

    ReplyDelete