Monday, August 22, 2016

Lush Product Review! Pink Bath Bomb & Creamy Candy!

Hello everyone! Today I'm actually doing a bit of a different post today!

I recently bought a few items from Lush, and I thought I'd do a product review. This is going to be a rather short post, but I thought it would be interesting!


ALL ABOUT LUSH:

Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics is a cruelty-free cosmetics line. They fight animal testing, and try to use natural, wholesome ingredients. They ethically buy the freshest ingredients and use proceeds for charitable givings.

All of their products are handmade using vegetarion, all natural ingredients and they invent all of their products! :)

Lush sells products like bath bombs, shower products, shampoos, fake masks, cleansers, and even makeup!





The first product I got was the Pink Bath Bomb. This bath bomb was $4.95, which is pretty cheap for a bath bomb at Lush! Most bath bombs tend to be over $7, which is pricy, but hey come on, it's Lush.


About the Bath Bomb

Inspired by Audrey Hepburn, this pink bath bomb is elegant, sophisticated and witty. Fragranced by sweet vanilla, tonka bean, and neroli oil, this turns bath time into a candy wonderland! These fragrances will nourish and linger on your skin long after the bath!

Expensive neroli oil is said to induce feelings of happiness and lift the spirits! Use this bath bomb to brighten up your day!

In Water



The water turns a light primrose pink color with pink confetti hearts that sink to the bottom of the bath! I really like the confetti hearts because they remind me of flower petals and they really make the bath more elegant!


My Rating: 5/5 

For my first bath bomb, this was great! It was such a good experience and the bath water was really pretty! My skin did feel a bit nourished afterwards so that was definitely a plus as well! For the price, this bath bomb was pretty nice :)





The next product I used was a bubble bar! I got the Creamy Candy bubble bar which is $7.60. You just crumble the bubble bar under hot water and it dissolves into frothy bubbles!


About the Bubble Bar

Indulge in a sweet bubbly treat with Creamy Candy! The frothy bubbles created by Creamy Candy smell like vanilla candies and cotton candy! It's a combination of luxury bath melt and a bubble bar with chunks of melting cocoa butter that will soften and moisturize the entire body!


In Water



Just like the description, Creamy Candy makes tons of frothy bubbles!


My Rating: 4/5

This was a great bubble bar! My only downside is that it's rather expensive for such a small bubble bar. I did manage to break it into two so I could have 2 uses out of it, but it was still rather expensive for my taste.

 It really did nourish my skin however and the bubbles were so frothy!


That's it for my Lush product review! Hope you guys enjoyed and let me know if I should do more posts like this!


1 comment:

  1. This is actually a great post. You should do more of these types of posts so people know what other people think of products!!

    ReplyDelete