Friday, August 19, 2016

HUGE Back 2 School CLOTHING HAUL! Brandy Melville, VS Pink etc.

Hello everyone! Today I'm coming back to you with a huge back to school clothing haul! I recently went to L.A. and I did a lot of damage to my wallet there by shopping too much!!!

Anyways, I really like to spend money during the back to school season in order to stock up on new, fresh clothes. After all, new trends start to appear in the back to school season!

I'm first going to start with Forever 21, because I got only a few things from there!

this pic is taken from the site because the shirt was in the laundry 
I first got this hilarious graphic t-shirt from Forever 21. This shirt reminds me of Drake's hotline bling merchandise t-shirts that are titled "1-800-HOTLINE BLING" and this just takes a sassy turn on it. The only disappointing thing is that the t-shirt isn't very soft, so it's not as comfortable as other shirts I own.



I also picked up this cute dress! It's the perfect sundress for summer because it's lightweight and very flowy! I also love the pattern and it really reminds of something you could wear to Coachella and it's very bohemian.


Now, I am going to talk about the things I got from Pacsun and their section of Brandy Melville. Brandy Melville is a store that is sold in Nordstrom and PacSun.

















The first shirt I got was from the L.A. Hearts collection from PacSun. It's a grey, loose, V-neck t-shirt with the embroidered words, "wish you weren't here". I love this t-shirt because it's so sassy and it's super light and soft to wear in the summer. The only downside was that this shirt was $25, quite overpriced.



I've been obsessed with these shorts from the minute I saw them online at Brandy Melville. So, when I saw these babies in the PacSun store in L.A. I had to buy them!

They're the Lisette Shorts in the black color with light grey varsity stripes on the side. The inside of the shorts is made out of terry cloth, so they are super comfy! I think these are my favorite pair of shorts yet!:)




The next thing I got was the Gabriella Romper in the black color. This is my first romper I've owned, and they are so fun! I love how you can just throw on a romper and achieve whatever look you want--dressy, casual, whatever! I think I'll be wearing this more in the fall. The romper was $36, so yeah pretty pricy, I would advise buying it on the Brandy Melville online store for a little less money. 




I've been trying to stock up on some more fall/winter seasoned clothing! In a month or so the weather's going to drop and I'm going to want new sweaters, so why not buy them while they're still cheap?
I've been admiring Brandy Melville sweaters for a long time, so I decided to pick up this black fuzzy sweatshirt with an embroidered cherry on it. It was $32. 



The next winter themed item I got were the ROSA SWEATPANTS!!! I feel like almost every Brandy Melville lover owns a pair of these sweatpants. They are the softest sweatpants I've ever felt, like literally these are super duper comfy. These are in the grey color and were $28, so kinda expensive, but well worth it. :)



I also got this fluff ball keychain from the Brandy Melville section of PacSun. These keychains are super trendy right now! I'm thinking of clipping this onto my purse for a classy, chic look. This was pretty expensive for a pom pom though, $8. 

Now, onto the goodies I got from Victoria's Secret PINK. The Victoria's Secret near where I was staying in L.A. was having a pretty huge sale. They had a big sale rack, and everything on the sale rack was an extra 50% off! The only reason I bought this amount of stuff was because of the sale! 




I first got this yellow and blue classic PINK t-shirt. With all the discounts it ended up being $10, really cheap for VS!



I next got a similar t-shirt but in a deep maroon color and a smaller size. This t-shirt ended up being $10 as well. :)



Then I got some more pieces of clothing geared towards winter. I've been wanting a half-zip sweatshirt for a long time, so when I saw one on the sale rack, I grabbed it immediately. This is a plain black one with a teal top and the logo on it. It was around $12. 



I also got a pair of joggers! They are just a grey marbled knit with the logo on the side. I can't wait to wear these in the winter during snow days or just a lazy outfit at school! They were $15.

That's it for my Back to School haul! I hope you guys enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment